Tesla Owners Club of Orange County - TOO post Cybertruck lunch - (1pm) 1300-2019-Nov-22

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Jeda - Tesla Tech Accessories

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hello TOO members...

The Tesla Owners Club of Orange County is happy to have time to hang out with @TrevP, @Mad Hungarian, @Gunn and many more for lunch and conversation around LAX on Friday.

Lunch is at 1pm. If you're a member of TOC Orange County, rsvp on meetup, otherwise. PM me here or send me a DM or Tweet to @dennis_p on Twitter.

At the moment, I am not publicly releasing information, until I get a better count. However, we might release this as we get closer to the date.

Thanks for understanding (I need commitments so that I can work with the hosting location.) Do intend to purchase food and/or drink from the place so that we can park for free and hang out in their property.

Thanks,

Dennis

Reactions: 3 people

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
<waves hand> I'm going to try to make it too! :)

I'm planning on going to the LA Auto show first thing that morning. Hmmm, how long will it take to get to the location from the LA Convention Center?

Reactions: 1 person

Spiffywerks

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

I'm planning on going to the LA Auto show first thing that morning. Hmmm, how long will it take to get to the location from the LA Convention Center?

LA convention center is about 15-30 min away from Tesla - depending on Traffic. Friday at 1pm, more like 15 minutes.
Get in the 110 south, take 105 west, take first exit (Crenshaw Blvd), go south, look for the big rocket next to the street.

Gunn

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

Without disclosing the location and knowing LA traffic especially around the convention center, I would say 30 minutes is a fair journey time. However the nutters that live here (yes, I am one of them) do tend to clog up the roads so it could be an hour. If you manage to get out of the parking structure and onto a freeway quickly then its all good ;)

Hope to see everyone there, I'll probably be one of the first to arrive as my office is less than a mile away (no, I did not choose the location but it IS a good choice).

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Without disclosing the location and knowing LA traffic especially around the convention center, I would say 30 minutes is a fair journey time. However the nutters that live here (yes, I am one of them) do tend to clog up the roads so it could be an hour. If you manage to get out of the parking structure and onto a freeway quickly then its all good ;)

Hope to see everyone there, I'll probably be one of the first to arrive as my office is less than a mile away (no, I did not choose the location but it IS a good choice).

I chose the location and remembered that you live close to all the madness that IS LAX which is where many folks will be leaving from and staying by... So, if it feels great to think that I picked it SOLELY for you, please do so! ;)...

We have some friends from around the world with later flights, and I thought to pick this location in case someone wants to have lunch with us, and then catch their flight!

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Ok...

I just got off the phone with the manager and confirmed that we can buy our food and hang at the parking lot (making sure not to get the same challenge as during the Y reveal Pre-event) they DO NOT HAVE TRASHCANS In the parking lot, so please bus yourself.

so, that being said I am gradually releasing this information to the public, so folks that want to show up here are the details. I still prefer to be RSVP so I can gauge attendance.

The post Cybertruck reveal discussion and lunch is this Friday, 1:00 pm at

The Proud Bird
11022 Aviation Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310) 670-3093

https://goo.gl/maps/uDaaezPXNGVzxiFy8

All are welcome, but please RSVP so that I may continue to track participation, PM here, Twitter @dennis_p or just post here. They ask for a count if we’re greater than 30. It is a Food Hall, so folks grab your lunch or drink at the facilities before we go hang out in the parking lot. (Lot is free).

please do not post on Twitter yet, I will expand on this later.

Thanks,

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Ok...

I just got off the phone with the manager and confirmed that we can buy our food and hang at the parking lot (making sure not to get the same challenge as during the Y reveal Pre-event) they DO NOT HAVE TRASHCANS In the parking lot, so please bus yourself.

so, that being said I am gradually releasing this information to the public, so folks that want to show up here are the details. I still prefer to be RSVP so I can gauge attendance.

The post Cybertruck reveal discussion and lunch is this Friday, 1:00 pm at

The Proud Bird
11022 Aviation Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310) 670-3093

https://goo.gl/maps/uDaaezPXNGVzxiFy8

All are welcome, but please RSVP so that I may continue to track participation, PM here, Twitter @dennis_p or just post here. They ask for a count if we’re greater than 30. It is a Food Hall, so folks grab your lunch or drink at the facilities before we go hang out in the parking lot. (Lot is free).

please do not post on Twitter yet, I will expand on this later.

Thanks,

Invites now in wide release... Feel free to Tweet or follow OCTeslaClub

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thanks again for organizing the Proud Bird meetup @AEDennis
That place had some great food! And very unique.
And it was really nice just to get together with other Tesla fans and discuss what we saw the night before.