save_300_dollars_ev_dot_energy

Jeda Products

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Engineered to fit your Model Y, the Tesla Model Y USB Hub is the first and original USB Hub designed specifically for your Tesla with dashcam and sentry storage in mind.
The Tesla Model Y USB Hub allows you to use up to six different devices for charging and data purposes.

The Jeda Model Y USB Hub features six ports in total: four USB A ports, and two USB C ports, all of which are equipped for power and data usage.

The unique design creates a minimal and tidy space for you to safely store important data while maintaining an OEM look and feel, which also aids in sentry storage protection. The interior of the Tesla Model Y Hub is lined with a soft silicone backing, while the exterior boasts a custom velvet-like feel.

Ships May 2020.

https://getjeda.com/product/jeda-usb-hub-model-y/

Jeda Products

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hello all, just a quick update that Model Y Hubs!

They are gearing up for production now, and we're excited for them to be ready and launching in May.

You can reserve your hub here: Model Y Hub

It will feature 6 ports in total: 4 USB A, 2 USB C

Reactions: 1 person

Jeda Products

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
We'll be getting some professional photos out soon, but in the meantime - here are some pics (not renders) of the Tesla Model Y USB Hub by Jeda. Everything is working perfectly and looks/feels great. We're so happy to get this going for Model Y owners and reservation holders.

You can order now, shipping in May:

https://getjeda.com/tesla-modely-usb-hub/

EWoTJzHUcAc-PLF.jpg EWoTJx2UcAEcoDz.jpg

Jeda Products

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hope you guys love the Model Y USB hub!

Attachments

• jedahub-y.jpg
    jedahub-y.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 116
  • jeda-hub-y-installed.jpg
    jeda-hub-y-installed.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 108

Jeda Products

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Do you know when they will ship?
We are sending out an email soon! We just launched the V3 Jeda Pad, and some team members have been out so the update has been a bit delayed. It should be coming to pending orders via email in coming days.

Numbersix

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I received an email today from Jeda explaining the delays in the Model Y USB hub. They’d send another update in a week and a half with more info. I appreciate the effort to make a product that works well and isn’t just thrown out there to customers with known issues. I’m a few weeks from getting my Model Y so I bet at the rate things are going I’ll get the USB hub before the car. The USB hub I have for my Model 3 is one of the best things I have, works great, disappears into the interior and is very well made. I’m sure the Model Y hub will be just as good. Thanks👍

Numbersix

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I have the hub and charger on order and haven’t received any email updates... Is there a distro I can be added to?

Sean
I haven’t received the latest update that tobyhenderson references but I am on some sort of general mailing list when I purchased it. Maybe you can create an account on their website and there are profile preferences for mailing lists.