Tesla Model 3 Outdoor Car Cover

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

YAMSA44

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I drove my Model 3 home one month ago. The day after I tried to purchase a cover from Tesla and they are out of stock. As of today, they are still out of stock. Has anyone purchased an aftermarket Outdoor cover? If so, how do you like it and where dis you purchase it.

Watzon

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Purchased Evannex cover, its less expensive than Tesla but it is not a looker by any means. Utilitarian. If you want a better looking cover you’ll need to wait on the Tesla version.

YAMSA44

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks for the reply. Just ordered cover from Tesla as it became available again. I held back from purchase of Evannex cover when I read about them not being responsible for any breach of Tesla warranty. I didnt want to mess up air flow or paint by using a non OEM cover.

YAMSA44

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I recently purchased a cover for my 2005 Crossfire from CarCover and it does not compare to the quality of the Tesla cover for the M3. The Tesla cover is much thicker and plush on the inside and doesn't allow the rain to penetrate through the cover. It also is form fit to cover the mirrors when folded and allow air through the front spoiler. However, it cost twice as much as the CarCover model.