T Sportline

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Tesla Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs - Single Motor (2WD/RWD)
Tesla Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs Pre Order - Dual Motor (AWD)

tesla-model-3-lowering-springs-comfort-soft-softer-wm-jpg.15424

Our Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs improve the ride quality of the Tesla Model 3 by increasing spring travel for increased comfort. Simply put, our springs will give your Model 3 a less “stiff” ride.
The ride height is lowered by approximately 1" (25mm). Improve the look and comfort of your Tesla Model 3 with our Sport Lowering Springs!

This product requires professional installation.

Made in USA.

Why Linear Rate Front Springs, Progressive Rate Rear Springs?

tesla-model-3-linear-progressive-dual-spring-rates-technical-specifications-4-jpg.15423

Specifications:
  • Linear Rate Front Springs, Progressive Rate Rear Springs.
  • Extensively tested in parking lots with speed bumps, potholes, freeways, and city streets.
  • Specifically engineered for comfort and road use.
  • Best combination for daily driving experience.
  • Balances performance and driver's comfort.
  • Maintains a reasonable ground clearance.
  • Improves handling and assistance in roll-control without compromising ride comfort.
  • Recommended for all drivers who wants a lowered Model 3 with a smoother ride.
Why Linear Rate Front Springs?
  • Best setup for a comfortable, precise steering input.
  • Maintains the same spring rate through compression.
Why Progressive Rate Rear Springs?
  • Smooth and comfortable ride.
  • Advanced and complex engineering required to give the most comfortable daily driving road, or street, use.
  • As the the spring is compressed, it smoothly increases to a stiffer spring rate.
  • Optimizes the center of gravity and suspension geometry while driving.
  • Reduces the force of impact over bumps, potholes, and rough road conditions.
black-tesla-model-3-gloss-black-20-inch-tst-turbine-style-wheels-gloss-black-wm-1-jpg.15425
black-tesla-model-3-gloss-black-20-inch-tst-turbine-style-wheels-gloss-black-wm-3-jpg.15426

stlgrym3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
just ordered a set for my dual motor AWD. it shows it's being pre-ordered, i called them, the lady told me should be ship out by end of November, hopefully that's the case.

stlgrym3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
TSportsline: couple questions on the lowering springs:

1. do we need an alignment after the install? on my other cars i always do alignment for any suspension related mod
2. how well these lowering springs work with factory shocks? do they have any negative affect on the longevity of the factory shocks?

T Sportline

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
TSportsline: couple questions on the lowering springs:

1. do we need an alignment after the install? on my other cars i always do alignment for any suspension related mod
2. how well these lowering springs work with factory shocks? do they have any negative affect on the longevity of the factory shocks?
1: In most cases, the alignment will be fine, but it is a good idea to check anyway.
2: They work just fine with factory shocks. A Model 3 with our prototype springs have yet to show any negative affects on factory shocks.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Tesla Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs - Single Motor (2WD/RWD)
Tesla Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs Pre Order - Dual Motor (AWD)

View attachment 15424

Our Model 3 Sport Lowering Springs improve the ride quality of the Tesla Model 3 by increasing spring travel for increased comfort. Simply put, our springs will give your Model 3 a less “stiff” ride.
The ride height is lowered by approximately 1" (25mm). Improve the look and comfort of your Tesla Model 3 with our Sport Lowering Springs!

This product requires professional installation.

Made in USA.

Why Linear Rate Front Springs, Progressive Rate Rear Springs?

View attachment 15423

Specifications:
  • Linear Rate Front Springs, Progressive Rate Rear Springs.
  • Extensively tested in parking lots with speed bumps, potholes, freeways, and city streets.
  • Specifically engineered for comfort and road use.
  • Best combination for daily driving experience.
  • Balances performance and driver's comfort.
  • Maintains a reasonable ground clearance.
  • Improves handling and assistance in roll-control without compromising ride comfort.
  • Recommended for all drivers who wants a lowered Model 3 with a smoother ride.
Why Linear Rate Front Springs?
  • Best setup for a comfortable, precise steering input.
  • Maintains the same spring rate through compression.
Why Progressive Rate Rear Springs?
  • Smooth and comfortable ride.
  • Advanced and complex engineering required to give the most comfortable daily driving road, or street, use.
  • As the the spring is compressed, it smoothly increases to a stiffer spring rate.
  • Optimizes the center of gravity and suspension geometry while driving.
  • Reduces the force of impact over bumps, potholes, and rough road conditions.
View attachment 15425 View attachment 15426
Are the dual motor springs ready for shipping yet? What happened to the mid November deliveries?

Jay Jay

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I ordered a week or so ago. These are going to look perfect on the stock 18" w/out aero caps. Perfect amount of lowering, not too compromising to the ride height. I've done a lot of research and these seem ideal in aesthetics, ride height, and handling.

Wizard

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@T Sportline , is there an option to go pick the springs up from you guys? I believe you guys are located in LA area.

Also, what shop do you guys recommend to do the installation and alignment?

Thank you.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@T Sportline , is there an option to go pick the springs up from you guys? I believe you guys are located in LA area.

Also, what shop do you guys recommend to do the installation and alignment?

Thank you.
Do yourself a favor and DO NOT pick up from these guys. If you really want their springs, pay for shipping. I did the "Will Call" over the phone and after paying and I was assured by the owner (Eli or whatever it is) that I would get an email for directions (not sure why he wouldn't just give me the address over the phone). I told him that I would be in the area in 30 mins. Anyway, I never received the email and after several calls to them, they would not pick up the phone or return my call. Absolutely horrendous customer service. After 3 hours I figured out the address after googling it and it wasn't easy to find in Google. As for the springs, it is hard, rough and bouncy, although I have 20" wheels. If I had to do it over, I'd go with coilovers.

Wizard

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Do yourself a favor and DO NOT pick up from these guys. If you really want their springs, pay for shipping. I did the "Will Call" over the phone and after paying and I was assured by the owner (Eli or whatever it is) that I would get an email for directions (not sure why he wouldn't just give me the address over the phone). I told him that I would be in the area in 30 mins. Anyway, I never received the email and after several calls to them, they would not pick up the phone or return my call. Absolutely horrendous customer service. After 3 hours I figured out the address after googling it and it wasn't easy to find in Google. As for the springs, it is hard, rough and bouncy, although I have 20" wheels. If I had to do it over, I'd go with coilovers.
So you mean I should save for the MPP coilovers instead? Is the difference that much?