Tesla Model 3 Flow Forged Wheels - Model TSS Available in 18", 19" & 20"

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

T Sportline

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The T Sportline TSS Tesla Model 3 Flow Forged Wheel is built exclusively for the Tesla Model 3. It's manufactured in a flow forged process and is available in 3 colors: Space Gray, Gloss Black, and Matte Black.

Our Space Gray finish contains dark tones of grey and black mixed with metallic flake to give the finish the extra dimension.

The 18" TSS is available in a square fitment, 18x8.5" Front & Rear. Tire sizes is 235/45-18 for 18x8.5".

The 19" TSS is available in a square fitment, 19x8.5" Front & Rear. Tire sizes is 235/40-19 for 19x8.5".

The 20" TSS is available in a square fitment, 20x8.5" Front & Rear, and a staggered fitment, 20x8.5" Front, 20x10" Rear. Tire sizes are 235/35-20 for 20x8.5" and 275/30-20 for 20x10".

A Model 3 owner can use a factory Tesla center cap, a factory Tesla lug nut, a factory Tesla TPMS sensor and factory 19" tire. The TSS is fully tested to the SAE J2530 standard and a great alternative to 18" Tesla factory wheel and 19" Tesla Model 3 Sport wheel.

Our wheel comes with a color matched T Sportline center cap, but you can use a factory center cap.

tss-tesla-arachnid-style-20-inch-flow-formed-forged-wheels-model-s-x-3-space-gray-wm-1-jpg.21970

Black Model 3 with 20" TSS Flow Forged Wheels in Matte Black and Matte Carbon Fiber Trunk Wing.

black-tesla-model-3-20-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-style-matte-black-wm-1-jpg.21967
black-tesla-model-3-20-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-style-matte-black-wm-2-jpg.21968
black-tesla-model-3-20-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-style-matte-black-wm-3-jpg.21969

Last edited:

Tony_YYZ

Tesla Fanatic
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I was set on ordering the 18" TSTs for my summer wheels today. Then I saw the TSSs. My world is now upside-down.

I don't know what to do :eek:

The T Sportline TSS Flow Forged Wheel is built exclusively for the Tesla Model 3. It's manufactured in a flow forged process and is available in 3 colors: Space Gray, Gloss Black, and Matte Black.

Our Space Gray finish contains dark tones of grey and black mixed with metallic flake to give the finish the extra dimension.

The 19" TSS is available in a square fitment, 19x8.5" Front & Rear. Tire sizes is 235/40-19 for 19x8.5".

The 20" TSS is available in a square fitment, 20x8.5" Front & Rear, and a staggered fitment, 20x8.5" Front, 20x10" Rear. Tire sizes are 235/35-20 for 20x8.5" and 275/30-20 for 20x10".

A Model 3 owner can use a factory Tesla center cap, a factory Tesla lug nut, a factory Tesla TPMS sensor and factory 19" tire. The TSS is fully tested to the SAE J2530 standard and a great alternative to 18" Tesla factory wheel and 19" Tesla Model 3 Sport wheel.

Our wheel comes with a color matched T Sportline center cap, but you can use a factory center cap.

View attachment 21970

Black Model 3 with 20" TSS Flow Forged Wheels in Matte Black and Matte Carbon Fiber Trunk Wing.

View attachment 21967 View attachment 21968 View attachment 21969

Sandy

One obsession to the next
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I was set on ordering the 18" TSTs for my summer wheels today. Then I saw the TSSs. My world is now upside-down.

I don't know what to do :eek:
Those 19” TSS in Space Grey are calling your name Tony......They would look awesome on your car man. Especially with four PS4S’s. Super hot summer setup. :)

Tony_YYZ

Tesla Fanatic
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Those 19” TSS in Space Grey are calling your name Tony......They would look awesome on your car man. Especially with four PS4S’s. Super hot summer setup. :)
I'm actually looking at the matte black. I'm planning a chrome delete in the future and that should complement the matte black nicely.

PS4S tires add just shy of $2k to this plan. Was planning on running the OEM 18" MXM4s down on TST 18s before upgrading the tires.

Decisions decisions...o_O

Sandy

One obsession to the next
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'm actually looking at the matte black. I'm planning a chrome delete in the future and that should complement the matte black nicely.

PS4S tires add just shy of $2k to this plan. Was planning on running the OEM 18" MXM4s down on TST 18s before upgrading the tires.

Decisions decisions...o_O
I get it. It snowballs into over 4K CDN. Good point on burning up the MXM4’s. The 18” TST’s are great lightweight FF wheels. The free shipping to Canada is a major bonus right now.

Tony_YYZ

Tesla Fanatic
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I get it. It snowballs into over 4K CDN. Good point on burning up the MXM4’s. The 18” TST’s are great lightweight FF wheels. The free shipping to Canada is a major bonus right now.
It's a tough pill to swallow. From spending roughly just over $2k for the 18" wheel option to now just shy of $5k for the 19" option with new tires.

Tony_YYZ

Tesla Fanatic
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I pulled the trigger on the 18" TSTs. The price difference was too large to ignore. Now to find some TPMS sensors and hope this winter ends soon!