EVmatch: the Airbnb of EV charging.

iChris93

Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
It seems like deliveries haven’t started at this location yet. I have an order for a model Y that I tried to change to have delivered in NM and it’s not an option yet.

iChris93

Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
It seems like deliveries haven’t started at this location yet. I have an order for a model Y that I tried to change to have delivered in NM and it’s not an option yet.
Not sure if deliveries have started there or not, but I got this message today.

Tesla Update - Hello, this is to inform you that to better serve you, we have updated your delivery location to our Nambe delivery center! This center is located at 17730 US-84 Frontage, Santa Fe, NM. This will not affect your delivery time-frame. Please reach out to your local Tesla Advisor if you have any questions or concerns.

SFNMJack

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
@SFNMJack, was your delivery updated to the NM location?
Yes it was… Eariler this week I got a text from Tesla…. Some folks on another forum had a nightmare with this about a month ago… Car was scheduled for Littleton, CO and Tesla called him to move it to SFNM…. Then the car disappeared into a blackhole for a few weeks . He finally got it but it was in Littleton, CO not SFNM. I talked to my SA yesterday. He assures me the bumps have been ironed out and my car will arrive in SFNM when the time comes. Now, all I need is a VIN and a real delivery date. EDD’s are fiction! 🤔

Reactions: iChris93

iChris93

Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Yes it was… Eariler this week I got a text from Tesla…. Some folks on another forum had a nightmare with this about a month ago… Car was scheduled for Littleton, CO and Tesla called him to move it to SFNM…. Then the car disappeared into a blackhole for a few weeks . He finally got it but it was in Littleton, CO not SFNM. I talked to my SA yesterday. He assures me the bumps have been ironed out and my car will arrive in SFNM when the time comes. Now, all I need is a VIN and a real delivery date. EDD’s are fiction! 🤔
Interested in hearing how it goes and hope you have good luck.

I got my 3 when I lived in Michigan and sales in Michigan were illegal then so I had to drive down to Ohio for delivery. Happy to see a Tesla location open in NM after I ordered my Y with delivery initially scheduled in CO.

Reactions: SFNMJack

SFNMJack

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
Interested in hearing how it goes and hope you have good luck.

I got my 3 when I lived in Michigan and sales in Michigan were illegal then so I had to drive down to Ohio for delivery. Happy to see a Tesla location open in NM after I ordered my Y with delivery initially scheduled in CO.
I’d just like a VIN at this point. I’ve been inside my delivery window 3 times now only to wake up to 2-4 week shifts to the left…. Told my SA if they miss the 19th I’m holding until January

SFNMJack

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
BREAKING NEWS!

Just got a call from Octavia at the Colorado Springs store. She informed me that the Nambe (Santa Fe) location is not delivering anymore cars to customers until further notice. I’m assuming some regulatory junk or training issue came to light after a few deliveries at Nambe last week. At any rate, this guy, that would be me, is happy because they are going to put the car down in my driveway at no charge. Doing the happy dance!

Oh, Still no VIN!

• Informative

tencate

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Just got a call from Octavia at the Colorado Springs store. She informed me that the Nambe (Santa Fe) location is not delivering anymore cars to customers until further notice.
I have a friend picking one up in Nambe this weekend. I'll Email them and ask if they have gotten a similar call.

• Helpful

Klaus-rf

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
BREAKING NEWS!

Just got a call from Octavia at the Colorado Springs store. She informed me that the Nambe (Santa Fe) location is not delivering anymore cars to customers until further notice. I’m assuming some regulatory junk or training issue came to light after a few deliveries at Nambe last week. At any rate, this guy, that would be me, is happy because they are going to put the car down in my driveway at no charge. Doing the happy dance!

Oh, Still no VIN!
Party On, Wayne!