Tesla in Ireland

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I noticed that since Tesla have confirmed Irish showrooms appearing in the new year, they have announced a price for the wall connector here. I was checking before and there was no page for the wall charger in relation to Republic of Ireland:

"The Tesla Wall Connector can be purchased at your Service Centre, priced at € 465 (2.5m cable length) and € 512 (7.5m cable length)"
Does Tesla have any Service Centers in the Republic of Ireland?

B-Dogg

Does Tesla have any Service Centers in the Republic of Ireland?
Not at present. They are opening their first showroom in the Republic of Ireland in early 2017. I emailed them for a test drive and they said:

"At this moment in time we are unable to offer test drives for Model 3 reservation holders. Hopefully this will be something we will begin to operate once we have a physical showroom in Ireland next year.

Kind Regards,

Tom Freeman | U.K Inside Sales Advisor
Burgemeester Stramanweg 122, 1101EN, Amsterdam

Tel: +44 1628 450 606| Email: tfreeman@tesla.com"

Not sure if the showroom = service centre. Something tells me that the service centre will happen later in 2017 separately.

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Not at present. They are opening their first showroom in the Republic of Ireland in early 2017. I emailed them for a test drive and they said:

"At this moment in time we are unable to offer test drives for Model 3 reservation holders. Hopefully this will be something we will begin to operate once we have a physical showroom in Ireland next year.

Kind Regards,

Tom Freeman | U.K Inside Sales Advisor
Burgemeester Stramanweg 122, 1101EN, Amsterdam
Tel: +44 1628 450 606| Email: tfreeman@tesla.com"

Not sure if the showroom = service centre. Something tells me that the service centre will happen later in 2017 separately.
Showroom does not always equal Service Center.

Tesla operates Sales Centers, (Galleries in US States where they are NOT ALLOWED to sell to the public), Service Centers (where vehicles are serviced), Delivery Centers (usually at the same location as a Service Center OR a Sales Center, but sometimes a separate location than is in place.)

However, Tesla also had combination locations that combine all of these together....

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Tesla map tells us it will be a combined showroom and service centre. As in other places.
Congrats with the start of Tesla in Eire!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
IMG_3521.PNG IMG_3522.PNG Teslarati is showing a Service Center today in Dublin. No address or proper pic but when can find a phone number tho'... +353.1800.817.354
too far for me now to check a pic in... :p

B-Dogg

@B-Dogg , immediately thought of ya and all our other Irish friends when I caught this!
More coming I am sure! :)
Greetings, Mike
Ha - thanks Michael!

My friend in Dublin actually sent me a picture of that same Model S! There is another white model S in the north-east here where I live. Must follow it some day and fanboy/bore the owner to death.

I'm like a Teslavangalist round these parts. People probably run when EV's come up in conversation and I'm in the room.

B-Dogg

The Tesla supercharger map for Ireland seems to have changed on the Tesla website. It was 4 superchargers. One in Dublin, Cork, Belfast and Galway. Now it's 4 superchargers, but all concentrated in the middle of the country.

https://www.tesla.com/en_IE/supercharger
Yeah, good shout James. I noticed this change too. The old map had north / south / east / west scattering of superchargers planned. They seem more centralised now for some reason.

The four superchargers in Ireland seem to be:

1. At the proposed Tesla store in the Sandyford industrial estate just off the M50.
2. Near Limerick, at Birdhill.
3. Junction 3, M8, Ballacolla, Laois. If your going from Dublin to Cork it's just where the M7 has a turn off for Cork and becomes the M8.
4. This is something of a guess based on the Tesla map. It looks like it's on the road to Galway around Kilbeggan.

Regards

James

FYI.....Tesla received planning permission on 17th Feb to refurbish this building into it's new Dublin store.
It's in Sandyford, Bracken road. Had a quick look today. Looks like lots of trades vans and trucks outside so
refurbishment is under way.

IMG_3346.JPG IMG_3348.JPG IMG_3349.JPG