Tesla Gigafactory Tour

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Please post your personal videos into a single thread to keep things organized. Thanks

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
At 17:42, you get to see some close views of the red Model 3 prototype.
I was surprised to see that you can actually make out a steering wheel and display inside.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
At 17:42, you get to see some close views of the red Model 3 prototype.
I was surprised to see that you can actually make out a steering wheel and display inside.
Thanks, @garsh .... Did see the steering wheel, yet I must admit I struggled to discern the display... you must have younger eyes... ;)
In any case, since this is always the non mobile red car from the 3/31 reveal, and since people can come reasonably close to it @ the Gigafactory, though not allowed inside, I would find it odd that the final interior design would be in this specific vehicle....
Patience, patience... :)

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think it always has had an interior to match the silver and matte black (see the official Tesla reveal video at about 19min)
and this pix from last summer's gigafactory event show the interior (or at least that it has one)