Tesla End of quarter pushes and incentives

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The recent news of Tesla offering either 2 years of free Supercharging or a free upgrade prompted me to ask Elon about the fairness of this considering a lot of people still haven’t received this orders whereas others can walk in and get perks.

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/tesla-model-3-free-supercharging-incentives/

Obviously this isn’t a fair practice given cars in transit like mine but also incentivizes people to wait until the end of a quarter to buy.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Agreed. I followed up on your Tweet, as I’m getting delivery of mine 28th of September. The Delivery Team was unreachable for a week (been waiting for 4 weeks), and then they reach out and it’s pick it up on the 28th or we will release it to someone else. Had to change some plans, and now come to know that even though I’m waiting for 4 weeks and got 2 weeks to go, I won’t be getting any discounts or free supercharging. Not really a good strategy and experience so far with Tesla.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I didn’t understand the two deviations thing either when they texted me about it. Didn’t get a supercharging offer, but got free wheel upgrade and $1000 off. We’re those the deviations?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I didn’t understand the two deviations thing either when they texted me about it. Didn’t get a supercharging offer, but got free wheel upgrade and $1000 off. We’re those the deviations?
When did you place your order? Did they honor it even though you’re receiving the car until the end of the month but had planed the order before?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
When did you place your order? Did they honor it even though you’re receiving the car until the end of the month but had planed the order before?
they did. I ordered yesterday and got a text to pick my delivery date already this morning. Getting it sat morning.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
There was some miscommunication with Tesla as to who got deviations. It was for people who ordered but still didn’t have VINs and couldn’t be guaranteed delivery by EOQ. In my case the length of time waiting for a car was a factor in them granting me a deviation (white interior) because I turned down the free Supercharging. Technically I should not have gotten one but the sales people made a special case for a few of us waiting for P3Ds since July/August