Tesla cable organizer

Country
Country
Anyone know where I can pick one of these up? I've been checking tesla site and nothing for the last few months and nothing....

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The quality seems very good although I'm surprised there isn't a Tesla logo on it. I guess I'll have to find a sticker to rectify the matter . View attachment 4360
Keep us posted, I’ll probably want to do the same (mine comes tomorrow). I’m 50/50 on installing tomorrow or waiting until my car comes so I can see exactly where I want it with the UMC.

skygraff

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hmmm, do they use where you live for everything?

I ordered on the 8th of November as well but didn't get the e-mail until Saturday (12/9) and it went from label to shipped just today. Expecting it Friday but no big deal since I doubt I'll see the car before mid to late January.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hmmm, do they use where you live for everything?

I ordered on the 8th of November as well but didn't get the e-mail until Saturday (12/9) and it went from label to shipped just today. Expecting it Friday but no big deal since I doubt I'll see the car before mid to late January.
It sure does seem like these went out in batches, but since it’s just drop shipping a part I doubt geography played into it. Probably order timing separated the batches more than anything.

@gravityrydr

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Keep us posted, I’ll probably want to do the same (mine comes tomorrow). I’m 50/50 on installing tomorrow or waiting until my car comes so I can see exactly where I want it with the UMC.
I'm going to wait till I get the car before mounting so I can work out what works best with the charger. I plan to keep the charger in the garage plugged in unless I plan to take a trip. I agree that it really doesn't need a logo but then again need and want are two separate things.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm going to wait till I get the car before mounting so I can work out what works best with the charger. I plan to keep the charger in the garage plugged in unless I plan to take a trip. I agree that it really doesn't need a logo but then again need and want are two separate things.
I plan on doing the same. I know the UMC will be left in the garage and plugged in 99.9% of the time, so I'm not worried about accessibility and taking it with me. I do want to have it before mounting the organizer to see how everything fits, but I have a good idea of where I want it right now.