Tesla blocking two charging stations

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

PaulT

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Is there someplace to report this? They should be charged two idling fees at minimum for entire time plugged in.
14c314d2-fb7c-490b-bab1-46263f346e3a-jpeg.30704

FRC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm having trouble imagining what could be going on in that owners mind. What an ASS! Not sure that anything can be done. The day is coming when law enforcement will get involved in abuses of this nature.

Frully

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Had to have full 120kw and couldn't afford the time to share with someone else? Dick move either way. I'd be parking them in.

FogNoggin

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It could be that they suck at backing up and the backup camera was covered in dirt from the snow slush.
They should still do better.

Frully

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Can you stop charging/unplug a supercharger if the car doesn't have a key nearby? Mucking with the button would get the driver back for a reasoned chat.

Bigriver

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I wonder if the model S may be parked this way more out of ignorance than malice. I have seen many cars at superchargers where the driver really didn’t know what to do. Or another ignorance possibility is that they thought they would keep anyone from using the paired supercharger next to them and keep a higher charge rate to themselves. That’s not how it works. If you are the first one at the paired SC, the second car only takes the kW you are not using. So as your kW ramps down, theirs will ramp up.

I've found the douche-factor is slowly ramping up at the superchargers. Mostly S and X owners. I think they resent having their formerly private club usurped by lowly Model 3's.
Really? What is it that you’ve experienced?

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I hate seeing that. I also hate seeing people park at superchargers and not charge. I also hate seeing people like trash all over the place expecting someone else to come pick it up.

Sometimes you just have to scratch your head and wonder what someone was thinking.

FRC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just very disappointing, just like this driver of a Model S parked at the Nanaimo (Vancouver Island) Supercharger. We expect better, yes?

View attachment 30737
Yes we do expect and deserve better. In the case of your picture, I assume that the SCer is fairly empty and this car is protecting against some other idiot parking next to him. A very poor excuse for inexcusable behavior. I'm not sure how we discourage this kind of behavior, but we need to figure it out. It's bad enough when not Tesla owners behave this way; when we do it to ourselves it's indefensable. Does this person say to himself " I am a piece of ****. I know it, you know it, and I don't care enough about you or myself to change it."

I can only hope you see this, Tesla owner...YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

Last edited: