Tesla Autonomy Day Official Discussion

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Today is Tesla Autonomy day where they will show off the capabilities of their new FSD computer and we get to see how far they’ve have progressed since the last demo which happened in 2016

You can watch the live stream on YouTube starting at 2PM Eastern Time here

Please keep all related discussions in this thread

joakimus

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I ordered a Model Y today :) just to lock in the FSD price. For regulatory reasons, I Can´t take delivery before 2025 or 2026 though. I am a wheelchair user and FSD is going to help me a lot with my driving :) Hope to see it in the EU ASAP.
Thank you @TrevP for your guidance, much appreciated!

Last edited:

3PHASE

Country
Country
Not really sure what to expect today, but the event could potentially be more important than any hardware introduction (although I suspect the new hardware for FSD should impress).

Jeremy Rosser

Country
Country
I have heard of and seen issues with AP and EAP related to rain and snow and being asked to take over. I only have AP and would not consider buying Full Self Driving for 10 plus k (expecting the cost to got up) without some redundancy.

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Going to be airborne with limited wi-fi during this event, so I'm very much looking forward to reading everyone's commentary here. :)

Hoping for pages of wows and a cameo by the robot snake!

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Going to be airborne with limited wi-fi during this event, so I'm very much looking forward to reading everyone's commentary here. :)

Hoping for pages of wows and a cameo by the robot snake!
likewise - have a standing meeting every monday at 11a, and then followed today by a client meeting. So likely will not have a chance to catch up until the event is over.

jasonm163

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
"guys where is Elon?"

"idk ill call him.....hey Elon you have the presentation for the autonomy day right now, where are you?"

"oh ****, that was today? alright give me like 30min, using the bathroom then ill head over there"

tivoboy

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Once again, can never seem to get an event to start on time. Why on earth don’t they at least have some live anchor/s to do some discussion or evangelising about the company, sustainable energy, saving the environment, etc.. I mean THIS IS EARTH DAY, you could have had some standby MC’s to try and educate people abut the EARTH rather than just sit and watching looping B roll of past promotions.