Tesla’s new urban Superchargers

sjg98

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm actually a BBG member and got some free parking passes, wonder if this is the lot I get access to.. any idea?

djejnyc

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm actually a BBG member and got some free parking passes, wonder if this is the lot I get access to.. any idea?
Yes! This is the one. I'm also a member. There was the Chili pepper festival this past weekend and the parking was a flat $18 fee(!) too much for just a charging session. BUT if I had brought a parking pass it would have been free.

Last edited:

Perscitus

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yup, I'm having 1-2 of these installed in my garage..... they'll join the HPWCs and generic charger Tesla Destination Charging team put in working with me 2 years ago.

Tesla just called the Garage owner and told him they're coming out to install the urban supercharger for free.

sjg98

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yup, I'm having 1-2 of these installed in my garage..... they'll join the HPWCs and generic charger Tesla Destination Charging team put in working with me 2 years ago.

Tesla just called the Garage owner and told him they're coming out to install the urban supercharger for free.
What neighborhood?

Re: BBG/BK Museum
The superchargers in the lot for Brooklyn Botanical Garden & Brooklyn Museum were very quiet when I used them Sunday.
I did notice a few of the chargers were still being installed and not operational yet.

Also gives you front row parking relative to the Botanical Garden. It's a self park lot and would have been something like $6 had I had to pay.
William Vale is still closer to me, but the more the merrier.