Tesla’s are S3XY

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

GateFather

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just read this in a Business Insider article:

Musk wants Tesla's car line to be the definition of sexy — literally. The Model S, Model X, and upcoming Model 3 are all part of a quest for the car line to spell SEXY or S3XY upon the release of Tesla's eventual Model Y SUV.”

Whatttt did everyone else know this?!

Reference: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...ts-easter-eggs-you-may-not-have-known-2016-12

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just read this in a Business Insider article:

Musk wants Tesla's car line to be the definition of sexy — literally. The Model S, Model X, and upcoming Model 3 are all part of a quest for the car line to spell SEXY or S3XY upon the release of Tesla's eventual Model Y SUV.”

Whatttt did everyone else know this?!
Yes, well known for years, I'm afraid.

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This is one of my "go to" stories when people ask me about my car. Especially the one's that compliment it by calling it "sexy" ... then I say "...funny you use that word because..." and then I tell them. :)
Now... what will the pickup be called!? My bet is the Tesla I.M.2... so that we can all sing the "I'm too sexy" song!!