Tasker with Tesla Plugin (Android)

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have an S7, so I'm not sure if this is phone specific but do you guys know what "Phone Key Status" is under the App Notificaitons settings for the Tesla App? It is a toggle and sounds fairly app specific. Mine is off right now.
Enabling that setting creates a persistent notification at the top of your phone's screen, showing the current phone key connection status and giving you quick access to lock/unlock and a few other features without needing to open the Tesla app.

I prefer having an empty notification bar so I've left mine toggled off. :)

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Enabling that setting creates a persistent notification at the top of your phone's screen, showing the current phone key connection status and giving you quick access to lock/unlock and a few other features without needing to open the Tesla app.

I prefer having an empty notification bar so I've left mine toggled off. :)
Oh, you're missing out on the best feature! Selecting "front trunk" from that notification immediately opens the frunk, without the nuisance of that "Are you sure" dialog.

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Oh, you're missing out on the best feature! Selecting "front trunk" from that notification immediately opens the frunk, without the nuisance of that "Are you sure" dialog.
A poll from 1969, taken shortly after humans first set foot on the moon:

Fifty years from now, our automobiles will (select all that apply):

A. Fly - 72%
B. Drive themselves - 65%
C. Obtain propulsion from a compact fusion reactor - 48%
D. Talk - 37%
E. Prepare food and drink - 22%
F. Repair themselves - 14%
G. Take us underwater - 8%
H. Take us to space - 4%
I. Teleport - 1%
J. Automatically open their hoods anytime we inadvertently touch sit a small interactive television-phone that we carry with us everywhere in our pockets and handbags, regardless of proximity to the vehicle itself - 0.0004%

(margin of error: 0.5%)