Taking delivery of Model 3 with winter tires?

DominiqueS

Canadian here. I'm really close to converting my reservation to an order, but I have a question regarding tires. I’m planning to have two sets of wheels for my Model 3 : 19 inch sport wheels for summer and 18 inch aero for winter. Since we are in October, I'll probably take delivery sometime in November, which means it would be more logical to have winter tires on it. What I would like to do is to order the car with aero wheels and winter tires, and then buy a sport wheels and summer tires package next spring. Can I actually do that, or do Teslas only come with summer/all season tires and you must buy an additional wheel + tire package if you want to take delivery of the car with winter tires ?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Nope. I wanted to do the same, exact same reasons
Have to take delivery with the all season tires. I got the performance model and it is a lot of fun.
The car handles amazing, so I now thinking I will just use these all season tires this winter in the snow and see how they get on.
You cannot get the power down fully with these all season tires. I will put 19" on it with sticky summer rubber next year.