Take the Bloomberg Survey

Silvermagic3

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I took my time and went into detail of what an amazing car this is and how great the service has been.

I do worry that the FUD group will flood the site using fake VINs and poor reviews...

Mr. Spacely

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Making everyone provide the VIN is the key. No FUDs can get in and post fake stories. And what is the big deal about letting Bloomberg confidentialy see the VIN? It's not your social security number...

gary in NY

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Making everyone provide the VIN is the key. No FUDs can get in and post fake stories. And what is the big deal about letting Bloomberg confidentialy see the VIN? It's not your social security number...
It's also public to anyone outside your car either on the VIN ID tag, your registration sticker, or both (as in NY).

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I took the survey. I love my car and the results will show that, but I was critical of service and customer service. I suspect you'll see some spikes in that area.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
also filled in the survey - would have preferred they included some "not applicable" as some areas like handling in snow/ice aren't something i've needed to deal with. and having selected "FSD" as my purchased AP option, the next page asked experience with FSD... obviously FSD isn't a thing yet. so you do answer with the "neutral' option? or assume they really mean that to be AP overall? I think that particular example is just Bloomberg's ignorance to what is currently available as part of AP.