T≡SLA brand perception - your opinion matters!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Folks, Teslarati forum new member EmilyV just posted this, so I thought I’d just give her a little hand and bring it your good folks’ attention, as this young lady is looking for your opinion!!
This can literally be done in less than 2 minutes... ;)
Thanks for her!

Hi Everyone - I'm currently in the process of purchasing a Model S and am also finishing my master's in marketing (I know, should have bought a Roadster and forgotten the degree). As a fun topic for my brand management class I decided to audit Tesla's brand strategy and its perception among consumers. I put together a quick 4-minute online survey to help me understand others' perceptions of the Tesla brand and would love to hear thoughts from as many of you as possible (Tesla owners or not). You can take the completely anonymous survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6SRPJ9K
The link can also be passed on to others. Thanks to all who dedicate a few minutes to this project!

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Folks, Teslarati forum new member EmilyV just posted this, so I thought I’d just give her a little hand and bring it your good folks’ attention, as this young lady is looking for your opinion!!
Thanks for her!
Done, but probably a little skewed :rolleyes:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks for her!
#8 Communication. :D