Suspension noise

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Since a Week now, my M3 LR RWD start to do a squishy noise that seems to come from the left suspension. Its enough loud so I can hear it even with music. The steering Wheel is also making noise when I turn it.

I went to the SC in Montréal and seems its a known problem with a part in the suspension. The Advisor told me there is many parts already ordered. He told me its not Dangerous to drive. So I had scheduled another appointment in 2 weeks to have it replace.

The SC fixed some other little problems. They gave me a loaner for 1 day (M3 LR AWD). Very good service.

I have my car since a year now.

tivoboy

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I have this squcking creaking sound that is coming from the back left rear suspension. If I sit in the back and have someone drive, I can hear it creaking. It's just while moving a bit, doesn't have to be a bump or suspension hit. I'd REALLY like to know how to get rid of it. I've HEARD that if one didn't bring up the creaks and squaks earlier on enough, they won't do it after a year? Did you get yours back and fixed?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have this squcking creaking sound that is coming from the back left rear suspension. If I sit in the back and have someone drive, I can hear it creaking. It's just while moving a bit, doesn't have to be a bump or suspension hit. I'd REALLY like to know how to get rid of it. I've HEARD that if one didn't bring up the creaks and squaks earlier on enough, they won't do it after a year? Did you get yours back and fixed?
I have my appointment next Monday. I hope I will not be cancelled. I will let you know. In my case, it's front left. And very loud. Very easy to hear. I have been able to record it with my cell

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have my appointment next Monday. I hope I will not be cancelled. I will let you know. In my case, it's front left. And very loud. Very easy to hear. I have been able to record it with my cell
Got my appointment. SC change the EFT for the front left and right suspension. No noise anymore. Great service from Tesla Montreal

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
just received the work order. Here is the description of the work done
======
Correction: Links - Front Suspension - Lower - Aft - LH/RH (Remove &
Replace)
Correction: Control Arm - Upper - Front - LH (Includes Alignment) (Remove
& Replace)
Parts Replaced or Added
FR UPR CTRL ARM ASSY, LH(1044321-00-G)