Superchargers to Nova Scotia

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

m3_4_wifey

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks like it's going to get a little easier to get to Nova Scotia this summer! :)

Details on supercharge.info show them as 120kwh systems, but I'm assuming that is just that we don't really know what supercharger versions they are putting in.
1557496863320-png.25771

PiperPaul

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks like it's going to get a little easier to get to Nova Scotia this summer! :)

Details on supercharge.info show them as 120kwh systems, but I'm assuming that is just that we don't really know what supercharger versions they are putting in.
View attachment 25771
Cool. I'm down by Lunenburg, NS and looking to come your way to get to Toronto.
Unfortunately, it's still Supercharger desert here, but there is the occasional level 2 charger with some even free. Tricky part is to beat the ICE cars to the parking spot. :)

m3_4_wifey

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Cool. I'm down by Lunenburg, NS and looking to come your way to get to Toronto.
Unfortunately, it's still Supercharger desert here, but there is the occasional level 2 charger with some even free. Tricky part is to beat the ICE cars to the parking spot. :)
Looks like once on the island you really should have a CCS or Chademo adapter. The CCS adapter is not confirmed for North America yet, but hopefully it is just a supply and demand problem and they want to get them out to Europe right now.

Nom

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This is great news. I was considering a vacation up in Nova Scotia and was checking out whether could do it with my M3 ... looked doable but not all that convenient. The adds shown in the map above, particularly the one near Halifax, will make it much more convenient and a more likely expedition

PiperPaul

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks like once on the island you really should have a CCS or Chademo adapter. The CCS adapter is not confirmed for North America yet, but hopefully it is just a supply and demand problem and they want to get them out to Europe right now.
The sites I've used or seen in https://www.plugshare.com/location/20816 (example) have J-1772 plugs. The bigger problem is that locals aren't used to seeing EVs so don't feel the need to leave the spots open. (see comments for this site)

PiperPaul

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Moncton and St. Stephen are game changers to us Maritimers who want to travel to the USA. No longer will we have to go 'up' to Fredericton, NB and cross at Houlton, ME.
Yes! St. Stephen is my preferred route that I've used for motorcycle trips. Apparently there is also a level 2 charger in St. Stephen at https://www.plugshare.com/location/17286.

PEIEVGUY

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks like another East Coast SuperCharger being installed this summer!
Woodstock, NB! Super convenient for anyone crossing the boarder into or from Maine!
03fb5e79-fe7f-4641-9217-7220379b7ff5-jpeg.27621