Superchargers Are Spreading!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

SimonMatthews

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It would be nice to see a station on the western side of the Sierra on I80 between Rocklin, CA and Truckee, CA. Driving from the Bay Area, until you get to Soda Springs, it's all uphill.

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
They need to modify the connectors for their post-Brexit UK product line. ;)
You might be right. Maybe the Brexit situation has caused Tesla to put all UK developments on hold till things get clear. If a 'Hard Brexit' happens, there is no basis to import anything into the UK, or get any money out. Because the UK then won't have any trade or financial treaties with any other country. None with the EU, none with the US.

Gavyne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Has anyone else noticed all the Superchargers opening in the last few days? Looks like an end-of-year push:
Yes sir, was a pleasant surprise to see this today. A brand new 24 stalls urban superchargers! Off 405 freeway and close enough to the beach cities, this will really help alleviate the always-full FV & SA superchargers there.

Christmas came early thank you Elon.

new-urban-superchargers-jpg.19598

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hmm they added one in Cincinnati recently that was never even showed up as coming soon. Interesting.
The supercharger in my town was never shown as coming soon by Tesla. Happily it magically appeared one day!
The planned future locations on Tesla's sites are just estimated ideal locations for the future, usually they end up within a few towns, or they change the plan completely. Unfortunately approvals and permitting are difficult and unpredictable. Supercharge.info and discussions on TMC are your best source for any future sites in the works.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yes sir, was a pleasant surprise to see this today. A brand new 24 stalls urban superchargers! Off 405 freeway and close enough to the beach cities, this will really help alleviate the always-full FV & SA superchargers there.

Christmas came early thank you Elon.

View attachment 19598
I drove by on Xmas day and there were 6 cars at the Westminster urban charger station. It's a really good location. It's in the mall parking lot on Bolsa. The freeway is on the other side of the mall. Freeway close and in a mall; one of the best locations to put a supercharger. On the other side of the mall where the abandoned Sears is located is EVGo. There were 3 cars there getting juice.

lance.bailey

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I lived in Moose Jaw as a very young kid. I remember gophers, snow and splitting my forehead open. My dad designed some of the Air Force base there. For fun we kids would bury each other in the snow. I find a super charger in Moose Jaw very amusing.

FRC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I lived in Moose Jaw as a very young kid. I remember gophers, snow and splitting my forehead open. My dad designed some of the Air Force base there. For fun we kids would bury each other in the snow. I find a super charger in Moose Jaw very amusing.
Moose Jaw seems like an odd place to continue the TransCanada network since it is unreachable from any current Supercharger.

lance.bailey

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am guessing that they will be back filling the gaps, or getting access to a CCS to NA models, or CHAdEMO adapter for the 3. That makes fast filling easier as CHAdEMO and CCS are being spread across Canada by a number of groups. Then you can reach the MJ SC.