Supercharger Installations on I-95 in Maryland

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Greetings Guest!

Welcome to TOO! Since you're new here please please take some time to review the Forum Rules and thanks for joining!

Vin

Country
Country
Thanks for sharing. Do you know of any new PA/Philly area superchargers? I see the closest is in like Burlington, NJ.
It said on site about 40 were coming in the Philly area. I realize a different type of charger will be close to or in cities, and that superchargers will be more outside of city, but it would be nice to have a few closer to Philly instead of 35-40 minutes away.

Model34mePlease

Country
Country
Thanks for sharing. Do you know of any new PA/Philly area superchargers? I see the closest is in like Burlington, NJ.
It said on site about 40 were coming in the Philly area. I realize a different type of charger will be close to or in cities, and that superchargers will be more outside of city, but it would be nice to have a few closer to Philly instead of 35-40 minutes away.
upload_2017-8-16_10-4-7.png

Country
Country
There is one by the Red Robin in Tilghman Square in Allentown. 8 places.

Rich M

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
One is coming to King of Prussia. They're all on the map at this link: https://www.tesla.com/supercharger

superchg.JPG

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks. I was using supercharger.info site which isn't as up to date.
Supercharge.info has current locations (if open, under construction or permit). So technically, is current, but not including Tesla’s future locations that haven’t started work yet. It’s also crowd sourced info, so if you notice something that is not on that site, fill out the update form to notify the sit administrator.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks. I was using supercharger.info site which isn't as up to date.

Supercharger.info doesn't list "potential"/upcoming sites (the grey pins on Tesla's site).

Once Tesla pulls a permit and there's an exact known location, it will show up on supercharge.info

EDIT: Guess I should have scrolled down and seen this exact answer. :rolleyes:

need more coffee