Supercharger History and Invoices

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Rick59

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
This is from the Tesla website: “How are customers billed if they do not have any free, annual credits?
Customers are billed automatically via a credit card linked to their Tesla Account. After each Supercharger session, customers can view the session details online. Supercharger history and downloadable invoices may also be viewed online.”
Has anyone figured out how to view session details or looked at their invoices?
So far, I have not been billed for the two charging sessions I had on the way back from Toronto.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Is anyone getting inconsistent invoicing/rates? I had one session that showed up on history as 56 KWh completely free and another session that only billed me 2KWh for $0.56 total (according to my Model 3) but never showed in billing (maybe because it was less than $1?) They have all be in my favor so I can't complain too much.

Sandy

One obsession to the next
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This is from the Tesla website: “How are customers billed if they do not have any free, annual credits?
Customers are billed automatically via a credit card linked to their Tesla Account. After each Supercharger session, customers can view the session details online. Supercharger history and downloadable invoices may also be viewed online.”
Has anyone figured out how to view session details or looked at their invoices?
So far, I have not been billed for the two charging sessions I had on the way back from Toronto.
I don’t think they billed any of us for SC in the first 2 days after delivery. I live in Cobourg and stopped in at Port Hope to try out SC on day 2 and no charge. I think they did this to get everyone home and charged up. A week later in Barrie and got charged. Bottom line is if you don’t see the charge on the bottom left of the charge screen after charging it’s free.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've tried, still no luck here.
That's weird. When you click on the charging bolt on your screen in the 3 do you see record of your last super charge in the bottom right location? (Location name and total charge)

Has anything processed on your credit card yet? The vendor is "Tesla"

Nikola

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I took delivery June 19 but Tesla hasn't managed to complete the registration paperwork so (a) I don't have app access, (b) I don't have any Supercharging "History" available online, (c) am still operating on a temporary plate, and (d) won't be counted as a "delivered" vehicle at quarter-end if Tesla doesn't move quickly in the next couple of days.

But I can still Supercharge. The Supercharging fee shows up on the car's screen but no charges have actually been made to the credit card on file. So it might be free ... or might all show up at once after Tesla completes the paperwork. I have no idea yet.

Mike

Legendary Member
Country
Country
When you click on the charging bolt on your screen in the 3 do you see record of your last super charge in the bottom right location? (Location name and total charge)
Yes, it shows the last time I used a supercharger with the fee as well.

Has anything processed on your credit card yet? The vendor is "Tesla"
Not yet, as of "just now".

Mike

Legendary Member
Country
Country
I've been in contact with Tesla and my situatioin is now being escalated to the IT folks

Situation:

I have used the supercharger network a total of three times ($2.40, $4.00 and $0.40), over the past four weeks.

The latest session was ten days ago.

All three times have been for a short duration, simply to demonstrate how it all works to interested parties.

After each session, I do see the latest session captured in the lower right corner of the UI when the charging dialogue box is up.

My credit card has not been charged.

There is no "history" option on my Tesla Account, thus I cannot see these sessions anywhere.

It is like they don't exist.

Does anyone else have this same situation?

I'm leaving on a long distance trip tomorrow morning and I certainly hope I don't have any issues supercharging because there seems to be no way for me to pay for my first three sessions.....

Thanks