Supercharger: Automatic Charge Connection

Michel Zehnder

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Has this reference to "automatic charge connection" always be on the "Full Self-Driving Capability" option on the Design Studio? (Screenshot is Model S)

upload_2017-7-28_7-4-28-png.2434

Also, the rest of the feature looks neat, you just into the car, and it drives you where you need to go based on your calendar!!

upload_2017-7-28_7-6-8-png.2435

Here's the full text for reference.

upload_2017-7-28_7-6-49-png.2436

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Has this reference to "automatic charge connection" always be on the "Full Self-Driving Capability" option on the Design Studio? (Screenshot is Model S)

View attachment 2434

Also, the rest of the feature looks neat, you just into the car, and it drives you where you need to go based on your calendar!!

View attachment 2435

Here's the full text for reference.

View attachment 2436
I've heard from my dad with his Model S that the calendar is both awesome and a pain at the same time. He says that it constantly loses sync. From what I could gather (without seeing it first hand and just talking about it over the phone) -- it's tied to the mobile phone app. He doesn't use the app all that often and I think when he gets logged out the calendar loses sync in the car.

So 1) I hope we get the calendar module and 2) make sure you use the app regularly (probably won't be a problem for me as I plan to use the app to cool the car before I get in).

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I don't think we will hear anything about this tonight, but I DO think this might have something to do with the special news that will be announced with the Semi this fall.