Supercharge Toronto!

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
We have links to Supercharger maps on the home page of the forum.

And yes, we have quite a number of them opening soon. Some of them have been moved up from 2018 to this year. All of them seem to be 20 stalls as well.

Country
Country
They are building one in Hamilton! 5 minutes from my house. Too bad it's at a mall, charging there with my wife is going to hurt the wallet:confused:

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Cambridge Ontario. Looks like 16 chargers in shopping plaza right off the 401 exit 24South. In Boston Pizza parking lot (in front of Michaels & Winners). Other restaurants in the large parking area of mall are Montana's and the Keg. (OK, there is also a Chuck e Cheese) & a Walmart with a McDonalds.
Was under construction yesterday, not as far in construction as Hamilton, which had the chargers installed.

Sherway Gardens in Toronto is also coming - cannot confirm details as I did not see it in person, BUT there is also a Cactus Club going in. Not sure where the supercharger will be, but the will be my go to charger with the Cactus Club within walking distance.

I have a wall charger in my garage in Cambridge, but will be nice to have access to a quick top-up on days I am back and forth to Toronto.

Love my X90D. Looking to add another Tesla and having a hard time deciding between waiting for our 3 Res or grabbing another x while the Ontario rebate is still in place. Hubby keeps eyeing the buy now button on the Roadster though ...

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Superchargers at Vaughan Mills are now live. I Supercharged there for the first time ever in the X today. Just wanted to test it out. Short term, the most important one to come online for me is the Limeridge Mall location in Hamilton. That should go live in early January

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Sherway Gardens install in progress. 20 of the smaller urban chargers. At entrance by Sportscheck/Saks. Starbucks/Joeys right there. A little farther walk to Keg and Cactus Club (not open yet).