Summer deliveries in Canada?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Are there any deliveries happening these days? If so, when did you ordered? Personally, I ordered a silver aero RWD on June 9th, with a 4-8 weeks deliveries, and nothing happened. No VIN assigned, no phone call. On July 20th, I confirmed all documents and got told the delivery would be Aug-Oct 2018! I’m a bit upset because otherwise, I would have waited for AWD.

Country
Country
Are there any deliveries happening these days? If so, when did you ordered? Personally, I ordered a silver aero RWD on June 9th, with a 4-8 weeks deliveries, and nothing happened. No VIN assigned, no phone call. On July 20th, I confirmed all documents and got told the delivery would be Aug-Oct 2018! I’m a bit upset because otherwise, I would have waited for AWD.
I got word today that my Model 3 (Red, LR, PUP, Aero wheels) should be in Vancouver by the end of this week or early next week. My VIN is 75XXX. I only found out I had a VIN on Friday last week and have yet to actually get an unsolicited call from Tesla. I'm pretty sure my car would have arrived before they called me and before they even started the financing process.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got word today that my Model 3 (Red, LR, PUP, Aero wheels) should be in Vancouver by the end of this week or early next week. My VIN is 75XXX. I only found out I had a VIN on Friday last week and have yet to actually get an unsolicited call from Tesla. I'm pretty sure my car would have arrived before they called me and before they even started the financing process.
How did you find out about your VIN? In your Tesla account on the web?

Country
Country
FYI: My car is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. My full VIN only showed up in my account after I had the delivery date confirmed. The financing info is still incorrect in my account but they assure me it will be fixed on the MVPA (which isn't showing up in my account yet).

MyT3

Country
Country
I’m finally picking my AWD up at the International Centre on Sept. 26. Was told it would be ready next week but I’m away. It’s been a long wait so I’m fine with a few more days.

Cantactix

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I’m finally picking my AWD up at the International Centre on Sept. 26. Was told it would be ready next week but I’m away. It’s been a long wait so I’m fine with a few more days.
MyT3, how long have you been awaiting your Model3? Curious as I’ve been on the list a LONG time.

MyT3

Country
Country
MyT3, how long have you been awaiting your Model3? Curious as I’ve been on the list a LONG time.
I made my reservation on April 1, 2016 - the first day they were available. I did get an offer to order earlier this year when they brought in all the RWDs, but I decided to wait for the AWD.