Stuck in "Chill" mode

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

kyrral

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I tried "Chill" but now when I sign on to Drivng neither the Chill nor Standard button is lit. The only possible thing I've done differently is to start using my iphone to lock/unlock.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I don’t recall but it’s possible the car has to be in Park to make that change

kyrral

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Actually i was in Valet. I disabled that and it still doesn't appear. I rebooted, no help. Hope this is under warranty.

FRC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Actually i was in Valet. I disabled that and it still doesn't appear. I rebooted, no help. Hope this is under warranty.
Reboot again, give it 24 more hours(many times these minor issues resolve themselves). Then call for service. Of course it's under warranty.

kyrral

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Oops, wrong thread. I once ran my battery down to about 4 miles left and the car went into chill I guess to preserve battery. Recharged it was fine.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Oops, wrong thread. I once ran my battery down to about 4 miles left and the car went into chill I guess to preserve battery. Recharged it was fine.
I've run a Model 3 down lower than that. Acceleration will be limited as you get below 10% battery, but it never enters chill mode.

TheHairyOne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Two finger reset or power off under service menu? I rxommend trying the power off reset. Then retry.... #standardITsuggestion