Strange Email From BuildMyModel3

Vistan

Country
Country
I received the following message from BuildMyModel3@tesla.com early this morning:

As a reminder, it's time to choose your options and place your order. If you have any questions, visit our FAQs or reply to this email and you'll be connected to a sales advisor.
The Tesla Team
I replied to the sender saying that I had configured my Model 3 shortly after receiving the configuration invitation on December 22nd. I repeated the configuration just in case, and gave them my Order #. Despite what their email says, I have some doubts about "and you'll connected to a sales advisor". I'll keep you posted...​

Vistan

Last edited:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I received the following message from BuildMyModel3@tesla.com early this morning:

Hi Thomas,

As a reminder, it's time to choose your options and place your order. If you have any questions, visit our FAQs or reply to this email and you'll be connected to a sales advisor.
The Tesla Team

I replied to the sender saying that I had configured my Model 3 shortly after receiving the configuration invitation on December 22nd. I repeated the configuration just in case, and gave them my Order #. Despite what their email says, I have some doubts about "and you'll connected to a sales advisor". I'll keep you posted...

Vistan
Did you get the email confirming your order after finishing the process?