Storm Trooper Model 3 spotted in the wild

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I on the other hand prefer the console not to be white for sure!

@Kennethbokor , your car awaits you!! :D
White seats and door- and sidetrims, plus black centre console and white dash strip are awsome together, IMHO!
In either the midnight grey or the deep blue car.

If I can affort them... OMG how expensive they seem to become over here!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
White seats and door- and sidetrims, plus black centre console and white dash strip are awesome together, IMHO!
In either the midnight grey or the deep blue car. (...)
Agree it would be a great combo with Midnight Silver... just so worried about upkeep over the 10+ years lifetime of Midnight S≡R≡NITY... o_O

(No need to start a lot new discussion on this here please, folks... - we've got a whole thread on the UWS! (Where UW doesn't stand for 'Ugly Wheels!! :D)
https://teslaownersonline.com/threads/ultra-white-seats.2054/

AdamHolmes

Country
Country
Any guesses on how much of an upgrade a different interior color will be? I really love white, cream or tan over black, and I am not a fan of the wood trim. Should we expect to shell out another 3300 for it?

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Any guesses on how much of an upgrade a different interior color will be? I really love white, cream or tan over black, and I am not a fan of the wood trim. Should we expect to shell out another 3300 for it?
My guess is that the Premium package will let you choose the color once each new one is available.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Can we tell if it is perforated? I am a little tempted by the white interior to match the bright feel of the glass roof, but the perforations will tear easier than the solid vinyl.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Can we tell if it is perforated? I am a little tempted by the white interior to match the bright feel of the glass roof, but the perforations will tear easier than the solid vinyl.
I was under the impression that Tesla discontinued perforated seats for that very reason.

Vin

Country
Country
From some videos I've watched recently I don't think it's perforated (not offered on X anymore either).

I really like the white but I'm too lazy to keep it clean (which there will be some maintenance required despite the stain proof coating).

The white is really futuristic looking and a guy I just showed at work said "Wow, cool it looks like a yacht!" :)

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'd love to get a black dash rather than that open pore wood, but I like the black interior (since gray isn't an option).
Conceptually I'm not in love with the wood. Usually on a beige/tan interior I like wood and on a black interior I like aluminum or carbon fiber trim.

All the said, I'm going to reserve judgement until I see this in person, but it's not going to stop me from taking the black interior anyway.