Sport Wheel Drought continues

Dogwhistle

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
No significant Sport wheel VINs in over 3 weeks now, @chojn1 notwithstanding. Does the drought end this week? Aeros seem to be catching up, so maybe we’re almost there. I’m going with Thursday for some good news for Sport wheel waiters!

Dogwhistle

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
No significant Sport wheel VINs in over 3 weeks now, @chojn1 notwithstanding. Does the draught end this week? Aeros seem to be catching up, so maybe we’re almost there. I’m going with Thursday for some good news for Sport wheel waiters!
Ha ha, DROUGHT not draught!! Mods help! Although if this continues much longer, I’ll need more of the latter! ;)

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I was thinking the same thing! I saw that aeros were behind from the last batch of invites in March so I thought ordering sport would give me a leg up when it came to ordering mine. This obviously isnt the case =/ Guess the wait will have to continue. The look of the aero never appealed to me. As long as i can take delivery before my birthday in early June i can keep (not so patiently) waiting.

JeffinAZ

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
No significant Sport wheel VINs in over 3 weeks now, @chojn1 notwithstanding. Does the drought end this week? Aeros seem to be catching up, so maybe we’re almost there. I’m going with Thursday for some good news for Sport wheel waiters!
Just got my VIN today after configuring on 4/18. Red with Aeros! 259xx