Special Sale $600 off!!! Vorsteiner V-FF 107 Carbon Graphite Staggered 20" Wheel and Tire Packages

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
We have 6 sets of these wheels in stock. 20x9 and 20x10.5. They're available with Michelin A/S 3+, Pilot Sport 4S, Super Sport, and Cup 2 Tires. If you'd prefer a different tire we can quote you a custom package.
Order a Wheel and Tire Package, and you can save $600.00 off the entire package with Discount Code "M3OCFree600". We only have a limited quantity!!! IMG_0852.jpg

Last edited:

VoltageDrop

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Do these fit the Performance upgrade....ie clear the brakes and account for the 3mm inner hub lip?

Last edited:

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Do these fit the Performance upgrade....ie clear the brakes and account for the 3mm inner hub lip?
Yes they fit without any issues. Back spacing is perfect for a flush fitment and they have clearance in the hub to account for the lip.

VoltageDrop

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yes they fit without any issues. Back spacing is perfect for a flush fitment and they have clearance in the hub to account for the lip.
Do they also clear the suspension components........any issues with rubbing etc....... also what finishes are they available in?

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Do they also clear the suspension components........any issues with rubbing etc....... also what finishes are they available in?
There is no rubbing. They were designed specifically for Model 3 regardless of suspension ride height. Only available in the finish you see in the pictures. Carbon graphite.

VoltageDrop

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
One last question......do they require hub-centric rings to allow for the 3mm lip or (which I think is the case) the 3mm lip is accounted for by machining the inner rim hub mating surface.....

Can you post a picture of the inner rim surface if possible?

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
One last question......do they require hub-centric rings to allow for the 3mm lip or (which I think is the case) the 3mm lip is accounted for by machining the inner rim hub mating surface.....

Can you post a picture of the inner rim surface if possible?
The centerbore has a chamfer on it to allow for the 3mm hub difference. Otherwise they’re hub centric and specific to Model 3. I can grab a picture when I got back to the shop this week.

VoltageDrop

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The centerbore has a chamfer on it to allow for the 3mm hub difference. Otherwise they’re hub centric and specific to Model 3. I can grab a picture when I got back to the shop this week.
Did you get a chance yet to grab a picture of the mating surface of the rim?

VoltageDrop

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

I notice that the chamfer pictured on this wheel has a beveled edge.....whereas the step-off on the 3mm lip is more of a squared edge......has this been tested on the performance model 3 to fit flush against the hub with this type of beveled edge? The stock wheels seem to have a more squared out chamfer to allow for the 3mm lip....looks different from the beveled edge in this picture..... I really would like to purchase these rims....but I want 100% reassurance that they will fit flush and correct (I have read about some people having great difficulty with not being able to remove the rim or it not being able to torque it down correctly because of the chamfer not being correct).......definitely don't want those issues! Do you have a picture of these on a performance model 3?

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
I just got off the phone with Vince at Vorsteiner to triple check I am not putting my foot in my mouth. The wheels were designed around the head engineers Performance Model 3 with the PUP Brakes. Here are some pictures but the wheels are silver instead of the carbon graphite. Here is a link to their FLICKR account with the same wheels on with your brakes. If for any reason they give you any issues I have your back with swapping them out or handling any issues that could arise but I feel 100% confident after getting off the phone with Vorsteiner that there will not be any issues. They're a really nice light strong wheel. I can't wait for warm weather to come back so I can get my set back on. The Cup 2 tires make all the difference in the world for handling and braking :)

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We have 6 sets of these wheels in stock. 20x9 and 20x10.5. They're available with Michelin A/S 3+, Pilot Sport 4S, Super Sport, and Cup 2 Tires. If you'd prefer a different tire we can quote you a custom package.
Order a Wheel and Tire Package, and you can save $600.00 off the entire package with Discount Code "M3OCFree600". We only have a limited quantity!!! View attachment 20050
Order a Wheel and Tire Package, and you can save $600.00 off the entire package with Discount Code "M3OCFree600". We only have a limited quantity!!! View attachment 20050
The 107's + tires look great... IMG_1792.jpg IMG_1790.jpg IMG_1794.jpg Thanks Chris!