Special offer to update maps on a Volt!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Numbersix

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My other car is a Chevy Volt which is fine for what it is and still the longest (EV) range plugin hybrid available until it gets canned. Anyway, I got an offer today to update the maps on the Volt for $60 off!! Only $99!! Lol! That’s just waypoints, new roads, and miscellaneous changes, nothing at all to any other part of the car. I’m waiting until it’s free😀👍

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thank goodness the Volt includes Android Auto. We have no reason to ever use the built-in navigation. :)

Numbersix

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thank goodness the Volt includes Android Auto. We have no reason to ever use the built-in navigation. :)
Mine is a 2016. You have faster charging. I think 2018 was the first year it had 6kW lvl2 charging versus 3kW charging on mine. Super lame it took them so long to add that but really I crack up when I get these deals to update the maps for $99. I did it once, before I had my Model 3. Absolutely nothing changed for a $150 update, in order to confirm the update was active the instructions said to search for a specific Starbucks somewhere in Kentucky that didn’t exist on the last version of maps😂😂.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Mine is a 2016. You have faster charging. I think 2018 was the first year it had 6kW lvl2 charging versus 3kW charging on mine.
Furthermore, the trickle charger that comes with the car can be supplied directly with 240v and supply 12 amp charging. So we use that as the EVSE at home. It's only 3kW, but that's fine.