Spartan race at Killington on 9/14 - 9/15 (destination chargers)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

FF35

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I went last year and topped off at Queensbury not knowing what to expect in Killington. There were many chargers, both J1772 and Tesla. The morning of the race I was able to get a charging spot close to the starting line. Can't remember exactly but there were about 8-10 chargers there. The thing that sucks about the charging spots near the starting line is the back of the parking spot goes down a small hill so it's hard or not possible to back in another Tesla close enough for the cable to reach. Down at the hotel, there's another 8-10 chargers.

When I raced last year I plugged in but there was no way to move my car so it sat there fully charged until I finished. This year I plan to charge at the hotel because the parking spots/charging stations by the starting line fill up quickly, in addition to the ICE cars.

This year I'll probably do the same. Charge at Queensbury and have enough to get back there after the race. I suppose in a pinch I could sit for an hour or two at one of the chargers before leaving. I'm guessing they'll be a lot more Tesla's/EV's this year.

I'm doing the Ultra age group on Saturday morning. Is anyone else on here going?