Southeast Tennessee?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

Country
Country
Hey.... i held off on ordering hoping for the white interior. I finally gave in and ordered on the 30th (to get the lifetime Premium Internet.. haha) I'm going to get the White Seats from T-Sportline. Who knows when they will be available on non performance. I'm also not sure about the White Material instead of the wood.

I haven't installed ( ad most likely won't) install a wall connector or add an outlet. I have a townhouse and the carport is detached from the house. Breaker box is upstairs in my bedroom, so i'm guessing it would be quite pricy to run. I do have a storage room in my carport that has 2 outlets. Wondered if maybe i could make one of them a 220 instead of a 110?? We have lots of free chargers around town as well.

Silver Metallic, PUP, Aero was scheduled Sept - November, then on the 2nd I added EAP (Figured I'd save $1200 over getting it later) and it bumped me to Oct - Dec.... grrrr... Hoping it will be soon since it's a pretty standard car.

Teslunatic

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
I thought the EAP was just software? I bet you're a bit chafed.

Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive

Deep Blue Metallic Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
Premium Interior
Premium Black
Enhanced Autopilot