Southeast Florida

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Courtesy of Evannex: brand new T≡SLA Store being built in the Miami Design District: #6 for the city, with two more to open soon in the area! :sunrise:

Tomjh

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Good to know I live on the beach. I hope a group comes together here. It would be nice to interact with like minded people.

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Well hey that's good news. I used to travel up I95 in that area when I was in college as it's in between home and college.

Nowadays it seems like my road tripping north mostly goes through the turnpike to Disney World and were covered with a supercharger already. Even better, the drive is 180 miles and we won't even need to stop! :)

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Well hey that's good news. I used to travel up I95 in that area when I as in college as it's in between home and college.

Nowadays it seems like my road tripping north mostly goes through the turnpike to Disney World and were covered with a supercharger already. Even better, the drive is 180 miles and we won't even need to stop! :)
Kinda knew you'd pick up on this one, SFM3!
Greetings from Ohio... ;)

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Hey... are you trying to get your Model 3 earlier by heading west? ;)
That might be an idea... :D
As stated earlier, in Fremont for 2 nights, 3 days after the reveal (!) so I'm at least hoping to get back home with my very own sighting & even potato pic... of a production car!! :hearteyecat:

Country
Country
Country
Country
Good news on the group discount for PPF and the like: We now have an active group discount for Model 3 Owners Club members being offered by Auto Supershield based out of Boca Raton. They're highly rated and have experience with a variety of vehicles, including Teslas. Please visit the thread below (revised title) for more information.

https://www.teslaownersonline.com/t...-tints-ppf-etc-in-florida-now-available.5831/

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Last edited: