Soon to be new M3P+ Owner

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
On friday, after straddling the fence I pulled the trigger on a white Performance with no other options. On Monday I went back and found an Inventory Midnight Silver with white interior and performance package and pulled the trigger on that in lieu of waiting, potentially till december.

I currently have a Ford Focus Electric but come from all manner of vehicles, notable toys being BMW 335i, Subaru STi Hatch, Porsche Cayman and a handful of trucks and SUV's. My other current toy is a 2016+ 4x4 Sprinter which is converted to a van camper with a pop top, offroad goodies, and an interior build.

Looking forward to taking delivery in the next couple of days here. I will likely be ditching the 20's in favor of 19's so if anyone is looking for a set of 20" factory wheels and tires...Im in OC California, PM me.

Here is MY car

Here is my other aforementioned toy which I take every opportunity to share, as it tends to be a great conversation starter among auto enthusiasts. Sorry for the shameless braggadouchery ;)

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
On friday, after straddling the fence I pulled the trigger on a white Performance with no other options. On Monday I went back and found an Inventory Midnight Silver with white interior and performance package and pulled the trigger on that in lieu of waiting, potentially till december.

I currently have a Ford Focus Electric but come from all manner of vehicles, notable toys being BMW 335i, Subaru STi Hatch, Porsche Cayman and a handful of trucks and SUV's. My other current toy is a 2016+ 4x4 Sprinter which is converted to a van camper with a pop top, offroad goodies, and an interior build.
Congrats! You're gonna love it!

And thank you for making me aware that Ford made an all-electric car (since they dabbled in EV's back at the turn of the last century). It's pretty amazing that I didn't even know about the Ford Focus Electric.

Have you driven a Model 3 Performance yet? Be careful out there. In urban traffic it's quick enough and silent enough to insert itself into places other drivers think are still empty. When you use the "go pedal" you need to be extra aware of what other, less aware, drivers might do, drivers who are not aware that you can go from A to B at the blink of an eye (without breaking a single traffic law). And being Midnight Silver, you will blend into most urban environments so extra caution in traffic is warranted.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Car has been a blast so far. Got the bumper and headlights wrapped in Llumar and the windows tinted 15% all around. As for the speed...yes its quick, but its the silence that is troublesome for people. It is on par with my STi for 10-60mph acceleration, but lacks the top end grunt of the Suby (430whp 470wtq) and above 90mph even the Cayman with its top end scream. Both of those cars let everyone know if I was doing a full wack pull, especially the Suby. People underestimate silent speed.

From a dig, the M3P is just bonkers. Im not sure it is any more efficient than my 8000lb sprinter the way I have been driving it. Good thing for free charging at work!!

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Nothing is any good without pictures.....

All tinted and somewhat clean

Here is the car that started all this for me, my bosses M3P-, tinted with chrome delete