sometimes the weather....

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Thomas Mikl

Country
Country
Sometime in Austria when I was a little kid we still had so much snow at my aunts house I could exit the house from the second floor window and go straight out and over where cars supposedly parked :p

Friedrich

TOO Supporting Member
Green Level Supporter
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Austrian road services is so good, last 10 years even with that much snow on the house, the road was clear in under 2 hours... that is why I will skip AWD, as AWD wont help you on snow anyways.
Yes, Austrian road service is good, but only that fast in the cities. In my humble village it might take up to half a day before you see a snowplow around the side streets.

"... as AWD wont help you on snow anyways" - now that's an interesting notion. I'm with you, it won't help you going DOWN (this can be a challenge, ending in an involuntary sledgeride - with any type of drive).

But going UP? You know what? You are cordially invited to visit me on a nice snowy winter day and tackle the road up the mountain to my house. Add a sprinkle of stopping half way and then starting again, perhaps this will change your mind...