Something Special

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Has anyone received a gift in the mail from Tesla yet? Elon mentioned he was going to send a gift to people who stood in line at the stores. I haven't heard anything about it.

Anyone?!

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Nothing here yet and I was within the first 10 or so in the store

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Waited in line for 5 hours. And that's the fastest wait for this car and for the gift.

Remember, you're now dealing with "Tesla"/"Elon" time. Be glad if you get whatever gift it is with the car... if they remember to do it.

You can bet gifts will arrive. I had an early reservation for a Model S (<2100). During the wait, a number of unexpected gifts arrived such as a hat (when you look at my avatar you will notice it has the Model 3 logo), insulated coffee mug, remote-controlled Tesla Coupe, and matchbox Tesla coupe (it sits on the brim of the hat in my avatar). The blue box on the base of my avatar contains the remote-controlled Tesla coupe.

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Aren't Californians first? Then it expands east? I thibk all californians get their cars before any state or country. Correct me if I am wrong.
Nobody really knows the formula for deliveries...maybe not even Tesla yet!

All that has been published that I know of was that after emplyees they would work from West to East based on reservation. Now, does a Californian that made their reservation in mid May get their car before a New Yorker that reserved the night of the reveal?

At this point...who knows?

Dan

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Someone needs to rattle Elon's cage on Twitter and see what's up.

Topher

Energy Curmudgeon
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I'd be very happy with it at half-price, or even half-price supercharging ;)
Ask around, I'm sure that most of the rest of the Model 3 reservists won't mind subsidizing supercharging for the initial 100,000. Heck it's only $100 Million or so.

Thank you kindly.