[SOLD] Tesla Model 3 Car Cover

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeslaBoy

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I received a genuine Tesla outdoor car cover as a gift but I don't plan to use it. It is $350 at Tesla shop. I'd like to sell it here. Any takers?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Is this the Tesla 3 white cover? I am interested in it; I'd ordered in July and they never came up with the cover. The credit card I used canceled and refunded my money.

Perscitus

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
$349.99 shipped to 11101.

NB - Tesla is out of stock on these (none available at any of the SCs) with a back-order of ~ 3-4 months - so you guys might need to keep the bids going...

All other outdoor covers (including Covercraft, California Car Covers, etc) dont even come close in terms of fit and esthetics. Some even have front wheel mesh cutouts, meh.

Perscitus

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Lol, I think I will let you have it at this price point. Ive got the indoor cover and dont even have a car to slip it over yet.

Its pathetic Tesla is out of stock for these and a plethora of service parts (backorders for head/taillights, glass, bumper covers, P3D springs, etc)

TeslaBoy

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sorry guys. I had an early buyer that I arranged payment with before this bidding took place LOL. I just asked for the $350 Tesla store price plus shipping. I too don't understand why they are out of stock on the outdoor car cover.

Hav77

EVANNEX, one of the Model 3 Owners club sponsors has a third party car cover for the Model 3 that is just as good as Tesla's for only $200! There should be a link at the top of the forum page for them, if not just do a google search. BTW, I'm not associated with them at all. Just a happy customer!

Status
Not open for further replies.