SOLD - Red Model 3 for sale 'cause Performance big brother is coming

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

msjulie

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Well it was quicker than we thought - our 2nd Model 3 performance is ready and we're picking it up in Fremont on August 3 (that's the plan now anyway, fingers crossed)

Our current RWD has, of today, 6490 miles - it shouldn't get much more in the coming week ...

I've attached the window sticker - my plan is to swap the 18" aero wheels from the new car with this car's 19" rims.. so the old car essentially has brand new tires/rims. At one point I even got the center cap kit for the 18 (thinking to keep them and get new tires...) so those will come with the car.

I will get more pictures as requested but everyone knows what these look like :).... the car has Xpel on the front bumper, hood, mirror backs and the top surface of the rear bumper at the 'loading area'

I had a vroom buyback estimate done but note it includes the larger rims. It has expired since it's been more than 10 days.

My plan would be to get the car detailed before a new buyer takes it - it has plenty of pollen on it at the moment :(

I added the vroom estimate so folks could know where I'm coming from on the car, I realize some might think the fed tax credit bit impacts the price and it will - some - ... so you don't need to tell me that again. :)

Looking for a reasonable offer, preferably someone who is close enough (or will come to the San Fran Bay area) for pickup in a reasonably short time since the other half prefers we not have 2 Model 3's sitting about for long...

Enjoy

Attachments

ppower

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
oh man, that's a great way for getting the 19's on a P. I had asked Tesla about removing the PU and adding 19's, and they came back saying that could be done. Turned out they changed my order from a Performance to a Dual w/ 19's! Ugh. Got that fixed now. GLWS You sticking with a red?

MGallo

J.A.R.V.I.S. is awesome!
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Interesting. I thought of doing the same, but I want to see if SAS, black headliner and the reveal turbine like wheels become available in the future. The white interior is growing on me, but I also heard a rumor that a red interior might be coming eventually too.

Please let us know what you end up gettting for it.

msjulie

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Red would be nice! As would white - but I know the realities of my household (people, dogs) :)

I'll report back next Friday after - hopefully! - pickup of new and turn-in of old to the give-me-the-vin folks

msjulie

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Sold to givemethevin at a very acceptable price, 46500 and I kept the OEM 19" sport rims and swapped the 18" Aero rims onto the RWD drive car -> 19s onto the Performance car

I'm pleased with the whole thing and the new car is a blast!

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Sold to givemethevin at a very acceptable price, 46500 and I kept the OEM 19" sport rims and swapped the 18" Aero rims onto the RWD drive car -> 19s onto the Performance car

I'm pleased with the whole thing and the new car is a blast!
How do you like the 19s on the Performance model? I’m thinking I’ll want a little better than the 18s on mine (maybe put snow tires on the 18s and sell the stock tires).

Status
Not open for further replies.