[SOLD] OEM Performance Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Spoiler (Brand new)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just picked up my factory Model 3 Performance edition carbon fiber spoiler (brand new, wrap in original seal). However, I prefer not to have spoiler. These aren't available yet to the market, except for current Performance owners.

I'm looking to unload this, preferably locally. I live in Houston, TX and can meet around the area, and possibly ship. I will include a bonus “Dual Motor” performance badge if you want.

Asking for $600. I can ship it if you help for the shipping cost.

Contact me through my email quannguyen.ashford@gmail.com if you cannot contact me through forum inbox.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.