SOLD: New Model 3 Aero Cap and Lug Nut Kit for sale

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeopardE

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have a brand new aero wheel kit from Tesla that I had ordered before I changed my mind and switched to 19s.

Unopened box. I'm in Texas but will ship anywhere as requested. Lead time on these is quite long so if you want it right away here's your chance. No markup.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi JOUL3S,

I am interested if still available. Please feel free to message me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!
Cam

DWhatley

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have a brand new aero wheel kit from Tesla that I had ordered before I changed my mind and switched to 19s.

Unopened box. I'm in Texas but will ship anywhere as requested. Lead time on these is quite long so if you want it right away here's your chance. No markup.
Are these still available? Shipping would be to Gainesville, GA 30501

Status
Not open for further replies.