SOLD New Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line for Model 3

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastmode13

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Brand new SS brake line, fits all models of Model 3. Made in USA by the same manufacturer that made MPP SS brake lines. No blue PVC coating. $100 PP including shipping in US. Can meet up in Palo Alto/San Jose area.

Attachments

Dhu1

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
If this is the same as MPP lines, I will say they do feel very different than stock brake lines. More responsive feel. I installed MPP BBK along with the brake lines and will say the feeling very different from stock. I constantly compare my M3 with the MPP improvements with my wife’s M3 that is stock and the feel is remarkably different.

beastmode13

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
What is the material in the stock lines?
Stock Tesla brake line/hose are just like the majority of mass-market vehicles, reinforced rubber.

These SS lines came from Racing Brake as part of my BBK. However, I already have a set of MPP SS line installed prior to the arrival of BBK. They are made by the same manufacturer as the MPP SS line but without the blue PVC coating.

You can read up on the merits of SS lines here - https://auto.howstuffworks.com/auto-parts/brakes/brake-parts/brake-lines4.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.