SOLD: MPP Camber Arms, SS brake lines, RB 910 pads, Castrol SRF

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

lanek99

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been lurking the forums for awhile just haven't posted so I haven't earned the right for a PM. Would you take a $100 for the brake lines? I can paypal right away.

roguenode

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been lurking the forums for awhile just haven't posted so I haven't earned the right for a PM. Would you take a $100 for the brake lines? I can paypal right away.
Sure, if you paypal to krispyrun <at> gmail <dot> com and include the shipping address, I'll send them your way.

Edit: I got your payment @lanek99. I should be able to ship it out tomorrow and will email you details then. - Thanks

Last edited:

roguenode

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just emailed you the tracking number. The brake lines should arrive in a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.