SOLD: MPP Camber Arms, SS brake lines, RB 910 pads, Castrol SRF

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lanek99

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been lurking the forums for awhile just haven't posted so I haven't earned the right for a PM. Would you take a $100 for the brake lines? I can paypal right away.

roguenode

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been lurking the forums for awhile just haven't posted so I haven't earned the right for a PM. Would you take a $100 for the brake lines? I can paypal right away.
Sure, if you paypal to krispyrun <at> gmail <dot> com and include the shipping address, I'll send them your way.

Edit: I got your payment @lanek99. I should be able to ship it out tomorrow and will email you details then. - Thanks

Last edited:

roguenode

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just emailed you the tracking number. The brake lines should arrive in a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.