SOLD Model 3 Performance Spoiler OEM NEW Never Installed $400

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello All - New to the forum; however thought this would be the best spot to sell (other than lurking around a super charging station).

We took delivery of the M3P spoiler, however decided to keep the car as is. Selling for $400. Will also ship if you're not in the bay area (San Jose, CA) - buyer assumes shipping

Attachments

Last edited:

timmyjon

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello, I am interested in your spoiler. Would it be possible to send me photo of the part number and the date that is below the part number. Just o make sure it is the latest version of the Spoiler. Thank you so much. Cheers.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Will do. I'll send it when I get home from work today (as well as posting it here). Off the top it was from earlier this year (2019), and ended in 00-A.

chiapet15

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Interesting....at $350, it's implied that there is no additional value that an OEM part has over an after-market one.

SMITTY

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
SOLD

I actually sold this locally for $450. I've seen the after market ones (RPM), and let's say you pay for what you get compared to the quality of the OEM.
Im local to RPM Tesla, went to their showroom to check out the new performance spoiler and it looks great. Saw a gloss one on and off the car, they look and fit awesome from what I saw. Ordered a matte finished one this weekend.

Im only talking about their new performance version, Im not a fan of any of their others.

Status
Not open for further replies.