SOLD: model 3 aero wheel kit

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Tesla offered me this to shut me up over the windshield scuff that they still have not replied me about. Didn't think they would follow through so I ordered my own kit. Now I got an extra. Asking 50CAD. Save 15 bucks and the tax!

Located in Vancouver. Preferred local but can ship if we work something out!

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Tesla offered me this to shut me up over the windshield scuff that they still have not replied me about. Didn't think they would follow through so I ordered my own kit. Now I got an extra. Asking 50CAD. Save 15 bucks and the tax!

Jimmy would like to buy your kit, will pickup, please contact, Thanks Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.