SOLD Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit - New - Immediate Shipping

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asad1087

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I am selling Brand New Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit which I got straight from Tesla.
I ended up ordering Sport Wheels so I will no longer need the kit.

Asking $65, to cover the cost of the kit + tax and shipping to you.
Not to mention not having to wait up to 8 weeks for it.

Also have a Center Cap puller that was recommended on TMC to make it easy to pop on Aero covers. I can send it with the kit for same price I bought it for.

Last edited:

duckfriedrice

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I am selling Brand New Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit which I got straight from Tesla.
I ended up ordering Sport Wheels so I will no longer need the kit.

Asking $65, to cover the cost of the kit + tax and shipping to you.
Not to mention not having to wait up to 8 weeks for it.

Also have a Center Cap puller that was recommended on TMC to make it easy to pop on Aero covers. I can send it with the kit for same price I bought it for.
Couple questions off topic: when did you originally configure? What options/color? When did you change? Get a VIN yet? Did they charge the $500? If not how'd you get out of it.

Asad1087

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Couple questions off topic: when did you originally configure? What options/color? When did you change? Get a VIN yet? Did they charge the $500? If not how'd you get out of it.
Most of the information is in my signature. Changed order on 4/20, didn't charge me, asked them to waive it(I had seen others on TMC report getting it waived upon request). I only change wheels, still no VIN, hope this helps. :)

duckfriedrice

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Most of the information is in my signature. Changed order on 4/20, didn't charge me, asked them to waive it(I had seen others on TMC report getting it waived upon request). I only change wheels, still no VIN, hope this helps. :)
Thanks. Looks like you are in a very similar situation to me based on your details. I think I'm going to wait despite my impatience. From the extensive research I've done it sounds like distance wise the 18s will always be better, but for sport performance they just need new tires. In regards to appearance: I'm a fan of the dark turbine wheels.

Attachments

Asad1087

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Also, they wouldn't allow you to return it?
If your talking about the Aero Cap Kit, I would rather sell it to another member as the wait is listed as around 8 weeks from Tesla.
I already have them in hand to ship to anyone, same price and no wait.

With all the waiting we are all doing maybe it would be nice to have something come right away.

duckfriedrice

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
If your talking about the Aero Cap Kit, I would rather sell it to another member as the wait is listed as around 8 weeks from Tesla.
I already have them in hand to ship to anyone, same price and no wait.

With all the waiting we are all doing maybe it would be nice to have something come right away.
Understandable!

Status
Not open for further replies.