(SOLD) FS: Model 3 Diecast Day-one reservation model 1:43 scale - $75 obo

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaribbeanKing

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I was a day-one reservation holder and thus received the Model 3 diecast gift when I picked up my car. I was a bit surprised to see these selling for over $100 on ebay. It's not something I would really use, so if anyone is interested, I'll sell it for $75 including shipping in the US.

Brand new. Never opened or taken out of the box.

Attachments

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I was a day-one reservation holder and thus received the Model 3 diecast gift when I picked up my car. I was a bit surprised to see these selling for over $100 on ebay. It's not something I would really use, so if anyone is interested, I'll sell it for $75 including shipping in the US.

I have been watching faithfully every day and my Edit option just disappeared from my online Tesla account.

Non-owner
Reserved 6/8/18
Configured 7/21/18
Model 3 LR AWD (non-P) Black, 18" Aero, PUP Black Interior, EAP, FSD
Salt Lake City, UT Delivery
but...... earlier you said you reserved June 8, 2018. that was not day 1.

CaribbeanKing

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
but...... earlier you said you reserved June 8, 2018. that was not day 1.
Wow, pretty impressive sleuthing skills! So I was a day 1 reservation holder under my sister's account who owns an S (out of state). Once Tesla decided there was no longer any benefit to having a reservation under an existing account, I went ahead and cancelled that reservation and made my own, taking delivery last week.

I told the story to the delivery team and they came out with the diecast models. No complaints here!

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country

I'll give you $0.75 for it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.