SOLD - FOR SALE: High Power Wall Connector (Limited Edition Autographed by Elon, black) HPWC

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Our Buy and Sell section is for Green or Red Level supporting members only. If you wish to participate (post ads or reply to ads )please visit: account upgrades

Selling or promoting commertial products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No "bumping" of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.

ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

KICXGAS

Country
Country
For sale: a brand new, autographed special edition Tesla Wall Connector / Charger. Just received it a few days ago so it's available immediately. Sealed in box (opened just external box to check that it was the signed version and for any issues).

Generation 2, Matte Black Charger, 24ft cable, 80 Amps

These are not available for purchase from Tesla.

$500 OBO Can be picked up from Cupertino, CA (South Bay Area) or Redwood City where I work M-F.

2019-03-03_20-56-30.jpg

20190225_194905.jpg

eXntrc

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
@eXntrc @Truav8r I read that you might be looking for an autographed HPWC but I have no way to DM you, so hope you don't mind me trying to reach you this way.

I might be interested, but why can't you PM? Also, didn't your listing say local and cash only?

KICXGAS

Country
Country
I might be interested, but why can't you PM? Also, didn't your listing say local and cash only?

I'm not really active on this website so I guess that's why I'm blocked until my account gets more activity. I'm casting my net wider now since every other house here in Silicon Valley now has a Tesla. =) Another member who sold one already referred me to you once I mentioned that I'm not having much luck, and he sold his for the same asking price of mine. So just one Tesla owner trying to help another.

I have a NEMA 14-50 in my garage and that's enough for me.

eXntrc

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I guess my question (to anyone reading this thread and willing to reply): how would I verify if this is an authentic item? Were lots of them made and signed by Elon? I was ready to purchase the other one from a verified member but I'm a bit more timid with an unverified user.

@KICXGAS, why don't you want to keep this? Or, why are you selling it now? And what forms of payment are you accepting now? (Previously it said cash only).

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
how would I verify if this is an authentic item? Were lots of them made and signed by Elon?
None of these were actually signed by Elon.
Elon's signature is mechanically reproduced on the cover.

These were only ever made available as a referral reward, and they have a matte black finish. It's identical to a regular wall charger except for the faceplate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

KICXGAS

Country
Country
I guess my question (to anyone reading this thread and willing to reply): how would I verify if this is an authentic item? Were lots of them made and signed by Elon? I was ready to purchase the other one from a verified member but I'm a bit more timid with an unverified user.

@KICXGAS, why don't you want to keep this? Or, why are you selling it now? And what forms of payment are you accepting now? (Previously it said cash only).

All good questions that I'd also ask as a potential seller. I have pictures of the shipping invoice showing my name/address/date of shipment. For serious buyers, I'd be willing to also do a hangouts or Skype call so that you can see the item and paperwork live (removing the chance of a photoshopped picture). I also have emails directly with Tesla about my order with them that I can share validating my ownership/receipt of it.

I also have an account on TMC under the username heytae (real name is Tae) so you can see that I actually have 2 Teslas, live in Cupertino, have asked Tesla-related questions since 2015, etc. Look me up there. I'm also a member of the Tesla Owners of Silicon Valley. Huge fan of the brand. Just got our P3D in Sept but haven't been real active on this site since I'm not new to the Tesla product. If you are able to DM me, I'll give you my phone number for the video call of the HPWC, etc.

I have a NEMA 1450 in our garage and a Supercharger 3 miles away from our home plus charging at capability at work so I don't need the high power capability of this thing. If I didnt' have the 1450 already (had it installed when I got the X P100DL in 2017), I would use this, especially since it's cool to have Elon's signature on it. Frankly, I also told my wife that I factored in the sale of this HPWC into the total cost of buying the P3D! I'm living up to my end of the bargain. :)

Hope this helps anyone who's considering this. Full disclosure: I now have a local lady who as of this morning agreed on the price but as anyone who's sold things before knows, people change their minds. She hasn't paid yet so I consider it still available.

KICXGAS

Country
Country

These were only ever made available as a referral reward, and they have a matte black finish. It's identical to a regular wall charger except for the faceplate.

100% true. Elon's signature is printed on....he's much too busy to personally sign these referral rewards. :) Standard ones are silver, this is matte black, 24 foot cord, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

eXntrc

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

Ahhh, okay, I didn't realize that. That does make it a little less exciting for me.

@KICXGAS thank you for all of the information and for the offer. I currently have a NEMA 14-50 installed too, and I'm having a hard time justifying the $500 + shipping when I'd also need to pay an electrician to change out the breaker and rewire the 14-50 into the wall connector. And, so far, even when I drove it down to 20% I was still good to go the next morning.

As much as I would like to have the black signed wall connector, I think I'll have to pass. But I do hope that other buyer comes through for you or that someone else here can help you keep your end of the deal with the wife! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.