SOLD Eibach Lowering Springs

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Selling my Eibach lowering springs. Had it installed a little over a month and decided to go get the UP moderate for a lower stance, since i have 20's. Selling for $300 obo pick up only in Santa Monica or Torrance. I still the box for the spring

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
How is the ride quality compared to stock? Also does anyone know if Tsportline springs are rebranded Eibach?

atlas310

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have the Eibachs and can only say it feels more planted and tighter than stock. Bumps in the road are more noticeable, but not uncomfortably so. Definitely less roll on turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.